Well, actually, I’m not quitting. I’m just taking a break. Last summer I was so busy with everything that I didn’t have time to blog in general, so this summer I decided to just take some time off and focus on some other things. I’ll probably start blogging again sometime in September.
However! Here are some of the things I’m going to be working on:
- I have a long list of art projects I want to do
- I have my church’s vacation Bible school (I’ll probably be in puppets, drama, and I’ll help out with decorations, which means I’ll probably be at church two or three times a week in the next month or so)
- I applied for a five week art program this summer
- If I don’t get accepted into the program, then I’ll be going on my youth group’s Wilderness trip again
- I’m considering starting a YouTube channel for both music and art, and I’m hoping to do some collaborations with a friend of mine
- I need to finish school, so that’s actually going to be a main focus
- I’m hoping to speak at another conference in August
- I have a conference in town I’m always a part of, and like to volunteer for
- I want to enjoy my last summer as a kid!!
I have so many hobbies, and so many things that I like to do, that I never have enough time to do everything. I’m learning how to plan, and schedule things, but I’m hoping it’ll also help to narrow down what I’m trying to do.
So, this is the last post of the summer. I might post some stuff here and there, but nothing regular like usual. I hope you all enjoy this beautiful summer we have coming!!!